meta name="googlebot" content="noarchive">
Accurate Machining Company, Inc. was founded in 1992 as a full-service machine shop with both CNC and manual milling and turning equipment that allows us to do anything from prototyping to high-volume production.
Some of our projects include
• Thermoforming molds (both round and otherwise) and their plug assists
• Low quantity, small-to-large sized component machining for many different applications
• High-volume component machining for the automotive and other industries
• Production (from the ground up) of matched metal trim dies (thermoforming application) and their components
• Simple, low-toleranced machining modifications for the fabricating industry
• Industries served include: Food Packaging, Medical, Welding & Fabrication, Automotive and others...
In its quest to diversify, Accurate Machining Co. acquired a fabricating shop at the beginning of 2011 and now offers fabricating, welding and painting in addition to metal stamping. All of these services are now all done in a single, new location in order to better serve the needs of our current and future customers. As a result, we are now operating under our new name - Accurate Machining & Fabricating, Inc. - and look forward to serving your needs now and in the future.
We would like to invite you to send us any RFQ's that fall under any of the above mentioned categories or any other manufacturing needs your company may require.
Additionally, let us know if there is any sign maintenance equipment that your company purchases on a regular basis so that we may have the opportunity to provide these items for you as well.
Marshall and Mike Grimmett
THE "ACCURATE" STORY
www.accurate-machining.com © Copyright 2011 ~ Accurate Machining & Fabricating ~ All rights reserved
Website designed by Selling U website design services
"Accurate Machining & Fabricating, Inc. takes great pride in its ability to provide our customers with a quality product at a reasonable price while maintaining on-time delivery!"